Monday, December 26, 2011

2012 My Digital Studio Calendar


Example of how I used the 2011 Calendar; instructions to make the below easel with drawer can be found at a previous blog post here:

Hi everyone - I hope your holiday festivities were wonderful!  I put together these 2012 Calendars using SU's My Digital Studio software and thought I'd offer them for sale.  The calendars measure 5" x 5" and are printed in color on 24lb, 96 brightness white ink jet paper.  

I'm offering them at $7.50 for 5 calendars plus the cost for shipping & packaging.  Shipping costs may vary depending on where you live, but will be about $2.00 (5 oz) for 5 calendars to US addresses.  I can send you a PayPal invoice after you email me letting me know your name, address, and how many calendars you'd like to purchase.  If you'd rather not deal with PayPal, I'm happy to accept checks or money orders.  Calendars will get shipped once payments have cleared.  Please email me at stampingmaria@yahoo.com with your order.  If you live outside the US and are interested in these calendars, email me and I'll see what I can do.

Added 12/28/11: If you want to purchase more than 5 calendars, please email me for discounts.  I'm offering shipping discounts and/or quantity discounts; depending on the quantity ordered.  Thanks for your inaterest!

Thanks for visiting and your orders are greatly appreciated!  Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment